Friday, July 02, 2010

I was so busy around this time last year...

I'm making some very stupid desert creatures now. I was painting one of their heads today and suddenly I felt like blogging. It's so rare so I'm going to say something now even though I don't really have anything to show here..


I was thinking of some dry sandy tan-ey color for them but I started painting and it changed. I used blue and cold yellow and some red and orange-y yellow and green and... I don't remember. This is called mystery dreamy colour. I wonder if you can see well in the pictures.. I used my camera phone and it's like.. maybe 3cm (1cm=0.39370078740157in) better than a poop. If you can't see it well enough, just come to my apartment. The address is 241....... maybe not. Don't come to my apartment.

I'm still working on the color. I might change it. Actually, probably I will. Then why am I updating this blog now...? hmmm...... .... .......

I feel like custard. Rie feels like custard. (It's important. I had to say it twice.) I should make a banana cream pie soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home