Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Senior show



I haven't posted how the bird and mushrooms look like yet. actually, I'm glad I burned mushrooms now. they look boko-boko and I like it. the bird is fuwa-fuwa and I like it. It took a little while to make his expression. It's supposed to be "I know I'm doing something wrong. so, don't watch me. I'm scared of myself and you" face. that's why he is behind the plant.
I like making expressions. actually, the 2 head animal was supposed to be one is mad, one is crazy. but now they look like one is mad, and one is mad. hrm... it's ok! I still want them as my pet.
And the environment, I wanted it to be fun to see. there are 9 stinkbugs, 3 roaches, 2 worms, and me somewhere in there. I'm so scared of roaches, but I like drawing or making them. I like grotesque, scary things. I think these are elements of beauty.
Anyway, I'm happy about them. waaai waai! (Japanese happy sound)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so impressed with this senior work--I just looked at the other peoples' too--congrats! So does this mean you guys are done with your undergrad studies?

12:03 PM  
Blogger piepiepiiiiiiiiiiie said...

yes, we are done! i'm still making 3D stuff and going to post more later.

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home